2022 Team Sage Media Network Sweepstakes RulesTHE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT TIME OF ENTRY.
2. Sweepstakes PeriodThe Sweepstakes begins on July 1st at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. EligibilityThe Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of New York, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Prize DrawingsLimit one (1) entry per household for each Participating Creator followed during the Sweepstakes Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, an "entrant" shall consist of a person, family or household with a valid household mailing address and valid household e-mail address. Should multiple entries be received for the drawing, all such entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Proof of e-mailing an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
5. Random DrawingSponsor shall select at least one (1) winner in one (1) or more random drawing from all eligible entries for each Participating Creator. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Drawings will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by email. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded
6. PrizesThe actual fair market value of each prize, as determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and may not be challenged or appealed. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should a featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
7. ConditionsAll federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within fourteen (14) days of notification mailed. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, untimely, or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. ReleaseBy participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (collectively, the " Released Entities"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.You further agree to expressly and forever waive all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (" Section 1542" ) (or any similar law applicable to your jurisdiction) which reads: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM/HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS/HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.You acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review these Official Rules, and Sponsor's privacy policies, and understand them. You acknowledge and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights against the Released Entities, and that this release will be binding upon an entrant's and winner's heirs, executors, and administrators, and anyone claiming by or through an entrant or winner.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of WarrantiesIN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing LawThe parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
11. WinnersFor the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope to: 2022 Team Sage Media Network Sweepstakes, 401 Broadway Ste 1610, New York, NY 10013. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
12. SponsorSage Media Network, Inc. 401 Broadway Ste 1610, New York, NY 10013